My favourite food item - Cheese! My first job was in a cheese shop when I was 16 and from then on I was hooked on every type of cheese. This is one of my family's favourite Camembert's for bunging in the oven and sharing together with crusty bread and onion marmalade. This print looks great in any kitchen and why not pair it up or even triple it up with some of my other cheesy illustrations!
• This listing is for one unframed print.
• Each image is hand drawn by me, using pencil, and then inked using a 0.18 Rotring pen. A wash of watercolour is then put over the top.
• Each print is signed personally by me in pencil.
• The Giclée prints are made using an Epson printer with vibrant, pigment-based inks on high quality, archival paper to ensure an 85 year fade resistant and long lasting print.
• Price Options are for either mounted or unmounted prints.
• Mounted prints include a deep 1.5” white mount which is backed and sealed. These are ready to place into frames making them ideal gifts. Available sizes are 10x8” or A3/11.7x16.5”.
• Unmounted prints are inclusive of a white border for mounting and framing.